Looking for an SEO Training Course in Sydney to learn how to Promote Your Business Online?
This course was built from the experience gained in promoting Australian businesses to the world since 1996.
Completing a Diploma of Internet Marketing will give you the skills and strategies you need to get business online. From SEO to Social Media Marketing, these 9 units will get you started. As an Australian businesses, it’s important that the techniques you learn will work for this part of the world, that’s why Clickable has built the training based upon over 15 yrs of experience of working for local companies.
Here’s what you’ll cover:
Module 1 – Onsite Search Engine Optmisation (SEO)
Onsite SEO is the first step in making any company into a powerful web brand. For many businesses, learning and applying this first step of SEO will drive their website above many of their competitors.
If you want to improve your businesses Google rankings and get that extra business that’s currently going to your competitors, this is an essential step.
- SEO is and why it’s important
- What search engines are worth working with
- Meta tags are, how to write them so they work
- The title tag formula that always works
- Fixing your website content
- Working with sitemaps
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Google analytics
Module 2 – Offsite SEO Link Building
Offsite SEO is just as important as onsite. In fact, it can be up to 70% of the ranking formula. Think of every offsite link back to you as a vote of confidence in the eyes of the search engines.
You’ll learn about:
- What is link building?
- Different link strategies
- Building directory links
- Social bookmark links
- Social website links
- Online press releases
- Article submissions
- PPC links
Module 3 – Email & Database Marketing
The money is in the list… You’ve heard it over and over. But is it? Most business have a list of clients and business cards but fail to turn these contacts into income.
Whether you send out the occasional newsletter by email or are thinking of developing a targeted marketing plan, in this module you’ll learn a lot of tips and tricks to save you time and money.
- Why build a list?
- What is email marketing and why bother?
- Building your database
- Types of emails that sell
- The best free email marketing software
- Fighting against spam
- Designing an email marketing plan
- Building name collection and sales funnels
- How to write newsletters that get read more often
- Using autoresponders to automate your marketing
Module 4 – Social Media Marketing
Social media is sweeping through the business world but where do you start? Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube? Learn how to put together & implement a social media plan that works for you.
- Why use social media?
- Which is for you?
- Social media strategy & planning
- Using Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn for business.
- Basic social media skills
- Implementing Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Social media etiquitte
Unit 5 – Video MarketingThe world is addicted to video! TV, YouTube, Home movies, it’s everywhere. But how can your business use video successfully to increase sales, support clients and improve product knowledge…not to mention SEO?In this module, you’ll learn all the steps you need to take to get your video marketing off the ground.
- What is video marketing?
- Why use video sharing sites?
- Writing your first video script
- What is the best length for a video?
- Recording your first video
- What camera, mic and software should you use?
- Editing your video production
- Working with YouTube
- Video SEO techniques and skills
- Using videos to build links to your website.
Unit 6 – Blogging for ProfitOne of the most powerful tools in an online marketer’s toolbox is the blog. Better still, you can build your whole website using blogging software like WordPress. Whether you add a blog or build a blog based website, you need to learn the system that makes them rank quickly and highly.
- Blogging basics
- The ultimate blogging formula
- Working with WordPress
- Choosing & editing themes
- What plugins work
- Customising your blog
Unit 7 – Outsourcing for SuccessOutsourcing is one of the quickest, most efficient ways to grow your online business and leverage people to complete all the tasks you need done. Discover the best sites to use and the tricks to gettting the best value for your $$$.
- What is outsourcing?
- The advantages of outsourcing
- The disadvantages of outsourcing
- Using Elance & Odesk effectively
- Planning & writing briefs that guarantee project success
- Diagrams and workflows
- Posting jobs, testing, hiring, firing & paying people
- How to keep good people
Unit 8 – Make Your Website SellLaying out your website correctly can make a massive difference to the number of sales you make. Using sales copy, images, video and other media will also improve your success rate.
- How do you make a site sell?
- Writing content that sells
- Planning your content before you start
- Writing headlines, sub headlines, text, guarantees
- Why bother doing all this writing?
- SEO review for your content
- Page design that improves conversions
- Adding images, video, audio, testimonials
- Sales copy formulas
- Integrating selling tools and software
Unit 9 – Producing eProducts to Sell or GiveawayTo improve your list building you need a product to give away. Not only does it improve your list size, it will also set you up as the expert. But where do you start if you haven’t produced a product before?
- Where do you start to build your own products?
- What sort of product are you going to make?
- Who is it aimed at?
- The quick start product formula
- Working with video, audio, text
- Outsourcing your development or sections of it
- Packaging your product
The Diploma of Internet Marketing has been specifically designed to help you manage the online marketing for a business. Because it’s based on real world experience from working with multinationals through to small business worldwide, the skills you will learn will work across any industry.
Click here to download the Diploma Course Outline.