Want to learn how to promote your business online, generate more leads and improve your position against your competitors?
Supercharge Your Business Online!
We have taken our Diploma course and removed all of the assessments so that you learn quickly without being tested. “Supercharge your Business Online” contains all of the 9 units so that you can learn how to leverage the web. By taking what you learn, applying it and continuing to learn from your experiences, you’ll place yourself at the cutting edge of marketing today.
Every day hundreds of thousands of businesses try to fight their way up the search engines and social sites to build a successful online brand. A brand that will bring in the millions of dollars being spent at websites who know the value of having an internal internet marketer.
Train Your Staff
Having someone inhouse who has learnt all of the basic internet marketing skills will not only save you money but make you money. The knowledge will help you make better marketing decisions, build better customer sales systems and increase interaction between you and your target market. We’re sure you’ve already got someone who’s doing web changes for you… why not train them and get the best results for your business?
Real World Training Based on Real World Experience
All of the content in the diploma is based upon industry experience since 1996. Every module contains the skills that have been used over and over with a range of companies including some of the world’s largest multinationals. There’s no hype only tested techniques distilled down to the key knowledge you need to know.
Learn in Your Own Time with Our Self Paced Units
Because everyone learns at their own pace, we have built this course to cater for your needs. You can go as fast or as slow as you need to. After watching the videos and applying what you learn, you only need to complete the short answer assessments to move to pass the unit. As you complete each learning module and the assessment tasks, you get access to a completely new unit to learn and apply. That includes:
- recorded live video training
- workbook in easy to read sections
- flow charts & diagrams
You Get Your Own Personal Educational Advisor
When you sign up to begin your training, you’ll be assigned an Educational Advisor from our RTO training partners, Registered Training Australia, to help you with any questions, problems etc. That advisor will contact you directly via phone and email to introduce themselves and to ensure that know that they’re there to help you succeed. They are there anytime for YOU!
What You’ll Learn
Unit 1 – Onsite Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Onsite SEO is the first step in getting any business better rankings in the search engines. For many, applying this first step of SEO will drive their website above most of their competitors. If you want to improve a businesses’ Google rankings and get those extra leads that are currently going to competitors. This is an essential step.
- SEO is and why it’s importantWhat search engines are worth working with
- Meta tags are, how to write them so they work
- The title tag formula that always works
- Fixing your website content
- Working with sitemaps
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Google analytics
Unit 2 – Offsite SEO Link Building
Offsite SEO is just as important as onsite. In fact, it can be up to 70% of the ranking formula. Think of every offsite link back to you as a vote of confidence in the eyes of the search engines.
- What is link building?
- Different link strategies
- Building directory links
- Social bookmark links
- Social website links
- Online press releases
- Article submissions
- PPC links
Unit 3 – Email & Database Marketing
The money is in the list… You’ve heard it over and over. But is it? Most business have a list of clients and business cards but fail to turn these contacts into income. Whether you send out the occasional newsletter by email or are thinking of developing a targeted marketing plan, in this module you’ll learn a lot of tips and tricks to save you time and money.
- Why build a list?
- What is email marketing and why bother?
- Building your database
- Types of emails that sell
- The best free email marketing software
- Fighting against spam
- Designing an email marketing plan
- Building name collection and sales funnels
- How to write newsletters that get read more often
- Using autoresponders to automate your marketing
Unit 4 – Social Media Marketing
Social media is sweeping through the business world but where do you start? Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube? Learn how to put together & implement a social media plan that works for you.
- Why use social media?
- Which is for you?
- Social media strategy & planning
- Using Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn for business.
- Basic social media skills
- Implementing Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Social media etiquitte
Unit 5 – Video Marketing
The world is addicted to video! TV, YouTube, Home movies, it’s everywhere. But how can your business use video successfully to increase sales, support clients and improve product knowledge…not to mention SEO?In this module, you’ll learn all the steps you need to take to get your video marketing off the ground.
- What is video marketing?
- Why use video sharing sites?
- Writing your first video script
- What is the best length for a video?
- Recording your first video
- What camera, mic and software should you use?
- Editing your video production
- Working with YouTube
- Video SEO techniques and skills
- Using videos to build links to your website.
Unit 6 – Blogging for Profit
One of the most powerful tools in an online marketer’s toolbox is the blog. Better still, you can build your whole website using blogging software like WordPress. Whether you add a blog or build a blog based website, you need to learn the system that makes them rank quickly and highly.
- Blogging basics
- The ultimate blogging formula
- Working with WordPress
- Choosing & editing themes
- What plugins work
- Customising your blog
Unit 7 – Outsourcing for Success
Outsourcing is one of the quickest, most efficient ways to grow your online business and leverage people to complete all the tasks you need done. Discover the best sites to use and the tricks to gettting the best value for your $$$.
- What is outsourcing?
- The advantages of outsourcing
- The disadvantages of outsourcing
- Using Elance & Odesk effectively
- Planning & writing briefs that guarantee project success
- Diagrams and workflows
- Posting jobs, testing, hiring, firing & paying people
- How to keep good people
Unit 8 – Make Your Website Sell
Laying out your website correctly can make a massive difference to the number of sales you make. Using sales copy, images, video and other media will also improve your success rate.
- How do you make a site sell?
- Writing content that sells
- Planning your content before you start
- Writing headlines, sub headlines, text, guarantees
- Why bother doing all this writing?
- SEO review for your content
- Page design that improves conversions
- Adding images, video, audio, testimonials
- Sales copy formulas
- Integrating selling tools and software
Unit 9 – Producing eProducts to Sell or Giveaway
To improve your list building you need a product to give away. Not only does it improve your list size, it will also set you up as the expert. But where do you start if you haven’t produced a product before?
- Where do you start to build your own products?
- What sort of product are you going to make?
- Who is it aimed at?
- The quick start product formula
- Working with video, audio, text
- Outsourcing your development or sections of it
- Packaging your product
The Diploma of Internet Marketing has been specifically designed to help you manage the online marketing for a business. Because it’s based on real world experience from working with multinationals through to small business worldwide, the skills you will learn will work across any industry.
Click here to download the Course Outline.